This program is specialized in the following:
- Improvement of access opportunities and using of agricultural lands and water (agricultural resources) in a better manner.
- Development of work mechanisms for safe economic urban agriculture.
- Development of the animal wealth sector (fish, livestock, and poultry) in addition to the provision of good agricultural production input through the collective procurement program relying on the Saving and Credit Program in the agricultural cooperatives.
- Facilitation of farmers’ access to finance for agricultural incubating projects through ACAD Finance.
- Working on the activation of farmers to adopt the integrated pest management program, minimizing agricultural chemicals use and recycling of residues.
- Contribution, in participation with specialized parties, to improving marketing opportunities within the fair trade concept in Palestine.